Version: 188.8.131.5276 Filesize: 6.72MB
- Open Source
- In English
Looking for a file utility tool that is stacked with many features for you to use? Well then look no further as WinISO fits the bill perfectly. WinISO is a utility tool that lets you manage all the files and data not just on your computer but also on your external storage devices like a USB or a hard drive. WinISO helps you convert files from ISO to other formats very easily. It also lets your burn images onto your external storage devices like a USB Drive or a disk. WinISO is a powerful tool that can process almost every image format for you, quickly and efficiently without any lag or any extra buffering time. WinISO also lets you create ISO files from scratch.
- WinISO works on every system with Windows XP or higher.
- A 1.0 GHz CPU or higher is required for running WinISO smoothly.
- At least 512 MB of RAM is necessary for WinISO (Although 2 GB of RAM is recommended for good performance).
- A 100 MB of free storage space is required for installing WinISO successfully.
- Additionally, if you need to burn a file onto your device, that needs to formatted properly.
Main Features of WinISO
- User Interface (UI) – The WinISO user Interface (UI) is very basic and easy to use. The WinISO interface is very well designed and has a sleek and elegant design.
- WinISO is extremely fast and efficient in doing its work.
- WinISO is extremely reliable and does not crash or fail very often.
- WinISO allows you to create, copy, move, save, and delete ISO files with ease.
- Conversions – WinISO allows you to convert ISO files to any other format you want. You can also convert other media files to ISO files.
- Burning ISO Files – WinISO allows you to burn your ISO Files onto external storage devices like a USB Drive or Disk drive.
How to use WinISO?
You can use WinISO by clicking on the app icon after downloading it. On opening the app you will be greeted by the WinISO user Interface. The top part of the WinISO User Interface has the taskbar with the File, Edit, Bootable, File System, Tools, options, and help tab. You can open or create a new ISO file by clicking on the open or a create new ISO file options. Below that is the WinISO work area where the file and the storage are mentioned.
How to get WinISO?
You can get WinISO by following these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing WinIS0.
- 2. Download and open the WinIS0 installer.
- 3. Read the WinIS0 ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the WinIS0 License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for WinIS0 and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use WinIS0 anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Allows you to burn ISO files to a device.
- Allows you to convert ISO files to other formats.
- Good speed and performance.
- Reliable and does not crash.
- You have to pay for premium features.