WBFS Manager (64-bit)
- Open Source
- In English
Looking for an app through which you can transfer your Wii date? Well, look no further. Wii Backup File System Manager (WBFS) is a handy tool that is used to back up your Wii data in formats that are supported by the Wii. The program is managed via the command prompt function which tells your system what to do. It can be used to compress the size of the Wii files to around 100 MB. It can be used as an external source to run your Wii games. It does all the functions necessary on its own. You can send the ISO of the file to a USB drive via this software. You can also copy and rename your files with this program.
Main Features of Wii Backup File System.
- User Interface (UI) – It has a simple, elegant, and easy to use User Interface (UI).
- Multi-Drop – It allows the user to drag and drop multiple files at once.
- Multi-Processing – You can process multiple ISO’s at once.
- Storage – It lets you see how much total space there is, how much has been used and how much is left.
- Language – It supports multiple different languages.
- Drive – Allows for the drive to drive transfers.
- RAR extraction – It offers automatic RAR extraction.
- Exporting Games – It lets you export your game files to a USB drive.
- Channels – The program helps you in creating channels.
How to use this program?
Once the program has been downloaded, click on the icon to open it. Upon opening the program, you can see the user interface. The toolbar on the top has the file, edit, help, and drive options. The screen below is divided into 2 parts. The part on the right has the data from the Wii Console and the part on the left has the data on your system. You can add games from your Wii to your drive by clicking on add to drive. Once it's on your drive, you can clone it, rename it, delete it, clone it, and can extract the ISO on the left side of the screen. The bottom row of the screen shows you how much total space you have; how much is used and how much is left.
How to get it?
You can get it by clicking on the download button and by following the steps given below-
- 1. Click on the download button.
- 2. Wait for the ZIP file to be downloaded.
- 3. Once the ZIP file has been downloaded, extract and open it.
- 4. Follow the installer instructions and click on confirm.
- 5. You should now be able to use the app.
- Easy to use User Interface (UI).
- Multilingual support.
- Easy drive transfers.
- Allows you to easily track storage.
- No direct drive transfers
App Name: WBFS Manager (64-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2020-11-23
User Rating: 3.8
Category: Compression and Backup