Snapseed for PC
Version: 1.2.00 Filesize: 26.26MB
- Open Source
- In English
Snapseed for PC is a highly demanding photo editing application which is specially made by Google. The aim of it is to provide an ability to streamline their adding process and in achieving results without bogging down and complicated UI elements. The latest version of the software is Snapseed for PC 1.2.0. The supporting platform for this version is Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 7 and 10. It enables users to enhance photos, and also give access to digital filters.
The author of this software is Nik software inc. It was initially released in June 2011. When it was launched initially, the name of this application was the iPad app. It is a perfect editor and easy to use for a user who wants to makes deer images present a table for sharing straight on social media and for business use. Now the Snapseed for PC is discontinuous, but then also it can be used for free during its 15 days trial period. But after that, it will become unresponsive.
Easy to use
It has an intuitive user interface which is best for users who want to take their picture more presentable. The main window of this application is separated into two other main sections, one of them has a large Canvas that showcases the loaded images, and another one has a sidebar for listing or tool controls.
It comes with a wide variety of adjustment controls that users can easily use. It also provides options for canceling or applying the changes. This application supports the automatic adjustment of images. It has some highlighted areas.
You can export images
After making adjustment and enhancing your photos and making it more presentable, you can easily share it on social media. It supports A link on Facebook, Twitter or in an email also. The only drawback is the picture can only be shared or exported in JPEG or TIFF image format.
How to download Snapseed for PC on PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button. and then click on the agree button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the application.
- It provides 15 days trial version.
- Easy to use
- New image can be shared on social media.
- Available streamlined tools
- Only export in JPEG or TIFF image format.
- After 15 days, it will become unresponsive