Version: 20.0.2216.62 Filesize: 312.24MB
- Open Source
- In English
Who doesn’t like to watch a movie, listen to music, watch videos, and old pictures in their free time? You need different Media players to play various media files. But when you have PowerDVD 12 on your PC you don’t need other media players; you can play any media file in PowerDVD 12. PowerDVD comes with a full suite of features that not only extends from Blu-ray DVD playback but also DLNA via transcription as well as a music store and some other online features.
PowerDVD is a universal media player developed by Cyberlink which was released in the year 1997, the latest version of PowerDVD was PowerDVD 20 which was released on 14th April 2020. You have your controls or categories on the left-hand side from where you can play your DVDs, connect to an external system, access your media in your local storage. PowerDVD is a powerful tool that helps you play and format media file effortlessly. This tool also provides cloud storage to store your media files.
Features of PowerDVD
- Easy to Use:- This tool has a user-friendly interface that provides two modes for using this tool according to your need. A different option for different activities on the software, with just a click, you can access any feature of the application.
- Seamless Playback:- Suppose you started watching something and due to some reasons you stop watching, with this feature, when you come back again to watch what you were watching before it will start playing it precisely from where you left it.
- View Info & Organise:- While using this app, you can also find information about the media, and you can also organize your movies and shows into different categories like by release date, genre, etc.
- TrueTheater For Video & Audio:- In this application, Videos are enhanced with brighter, richer colors, deep blacks, and unbeatable dynamic range. Along with crisper & more balanced sound quality and the highest digital audio quality for every Movie.
How to download and install PowerDVD in Windows?
- Step 1:- Just click on the download button and select a location where the file will be downloaded.
- Step 2:- After the download finishes, open the PowerDVD folder and extract the content from it.
- Step 3:- Now open the PowerDVD folder and double click on the PowerDVD setup file.
- Step 4:- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- Step 5:- It will take a few minutes to install PowerDVD, Click on the Finish button after installation.
- Unparalleled Video & Audio quality.
- All your entertainment across devices and screens.
- With the help of cloud storage, you can watch on-the-go.
- Does not support USB Sync and Home media server.
- Does not support TrueTheater HDR.
- A Cyberlink account is required.