Need for Speed Heat
Version: 1.0.0 Filesize: 2048MB
- Open Source
- In English
Need For Speed: Heat or NFS Heat is the twenty-fourth game in the whole series and was released on the 25th anniversary of the Need For Speed. Electron Arts published the game, but it was developed by Ghost Games. The game was released on 8 November 2019 and was made available for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox One. NFS Heat got a mixed reaction from critics as they said that the game was an improvement from NFS reboot and NFS Payback, but it was still far from the franchise's usual work and form.
Heat was the last game of the NFS series to be developed under Ghost Games. After its release, the game franchise development rights were again given to Criterion Games, the developer of NFS Most Wanted (2012), NFS Hot Pursuit, and the Burnout series. After this step was taken, Ghost Games became just a studio for the Frostbite engine and reverted their name back to EA Gothenburg. Heat is set in the fictional city knows as Palm City, which is inspired by Miami, Florida in the USA, and the surrounding area. The game is slightly different from the usual Need For Speed part as it does not follow any day-night concept, but the user can switch between them. But both times have their advantages and disadvantages. If you go out during the day, you can go to the racing events happening around the city and get money to spend on your cars. But during the night, you may get to face a special task force assigned to keep the street racers at bay. They have been given the task of shutting down street racing in Palm City.
- During the day, you can enter legal sanctioned races at the Speedhunter Showdown and use the reward money for the car's upgrades; with that money, you can change the bodywork and the paint job on the car.
- At night you can enter illegal street racing events that provide you with REP; you can join with your whole crew and win underground glory by beating everyone else on it. But at night, the chances of cops on the street increase, and a special task force is assigned to catch street racers.
- During the day, the chances of falling into trouble with cops are low, but during the night, when the task force is after you, so these chances skyrocket. You can also customize your cars with NFS Heat Studio mobile app.
How to download Need For Speed: Heat on your PC ?
- 1. To download Need For Speed: Heat, click on the following download button given on the screen. Once you've clicked on it, the file will start downloading; wait patiently while it is downloaded.
- 2. Once the file is downloaded, you're ready to install the game on your laptop or PC; click on the setup to start the installation process. If you can't find the downloaded file on the browser, go to the default downloads folder and look for the executable file; once you find it double click on it to start the installation.
- 3. If your installation process still doesn't start, then right-click on the file and select Run as Administrator to run the file.
- 4. Now that the installation process has started, you will see a welcome screen; click on Next to go to the next screen. On the next installation window, you will be asked to give the End User's Agreement, where the terms and conditions of download and installation are written. To continue with the installation, you have to click on I Agree.
- 5. If you click on Disagree, the installation process will be aborted, and you will exit the wizard. If you've clicked on I Agree, you will be taken to the next screen where you're asked for the location where you want to save your NFS: Heat files. Either browse the location or write the location's path in the address bar given and once you click Next, the final installation will begin.
- 6. Please wait while your game is being installed; once it is down, you can exit the setup. Now that the installation is complete, you're ready to race.
- Vast customization options available
- Open-world type explorable map
- 2-16 players can join a network
- No loot boxes
- No garage customizations
- Level progression is a little grindy
- Currencies are separated by day and night
- You get only a 5% REP and Bank boost after buying the Deluxe Edition of the game