Version: 220.127.116.11 Filesize: 140MB
- In English
Mailbird is developed by Mailbird Inc. The software is inspired by and mainly based on the design of Sparrow that is available for macOS. As you might've guessed, Mailbird is an email client software made for a Windows Operating System device. The software is available only for Windows 8 and higher and can also be used as an alternate for Windows Mail. Just like Sparrow for macOS, Mailbird works in the same manner for Windows clients. The developing and publishing company of the software is based in the Livit Tech Startup Ecosystem situated in Bali, Indonesia. The software was initially released on 1 April 2013 and is written in C# and WPF. The software is built for NET Framework and can provide the user features based on POP3, Exchange, IMAP. The software is available with the license Freemium.
Other than the basic features, the company released the Mailbird v2.0, which comes with additional features such as Video Meetings, Email snooze, and Speed Reader. The software also comes with integration support for Whatsapp, Facebook, Meeting Rooms, and many more. The software has been given several recognitions and awards, some of which are winning the title of Best Free Email Client once by PC World in May 2013, and in the same category twice by IT World, on 27 January 2014 and in March 2015. The software claims that it is very different from other email clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird, and Windows Live Mail, based on the following grounds – speed is the main focus, simpler design, allowing free expansion of the software by allowing the program to be open-sourced and available for editing by the local programmers and developers.
- This is the only email program in the world that focuses on speed. The developer team has worked hard to optimize the software to be the fastest emailing software in the world. They have cut down every unnecessary step and made every millisecond count make the software what it is today.
- The software has a very uncluttered and clean interface, the programs make sending emails as easy as 1-2-3 which makes it one of the simplest programs available.
- The software has been made in such a manner that the email you send is encrypted before sending and decrypted after receiving, in such a way that the software itself doesn't read or store any data present on the email, making your privacy its utmost priority.
How to download Mailbird for your PC (Windows)?
- 1. To download Mailbird for your windows PC click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen.
- 2. Once you've clicked the button, your setup download will start automatically. After the full setup has been downloaded, click on the downloaded setup file to run it directly.
- 3. You can also proceed by right-clicking on the file and then selecting the Run as Administrator option.
- 4. Once the installation process starts you will see the End User's License Agreement, click on I Agree to continue with the installation process, if you click on Disagree the installation process will be aborted immediately.
- 5. Now you will be asked to specify the location for the installation files. If you wish you can specify a custom location or you can continue with the default location given on the screen. Click OK to continue with the installation process.
- 6. Wait for the program to install all the files on your PC and click Finish when it is done and you want to exit the installation process.
- 7. Now you're ready to use Mailbird.
- Integration with social media sites and other online services available
- Easy to search for and find emails
- Different feature for searching through the attachments
- Ease of writing emails
- Slows down when receiving or sending bulk emails
- The drafts and sent mails are only saved in the main account