- In English
The computer is an electronic device that helps us in our work and make our job easier and more comfortable. We all use computers for our personal and professional work. We can store a vast amount of data and access various services using a computer. Unlike software-based on a computer running on the device's OS, a web application is an application software running on a web server. Use a web browser with an active internet connection to access web applications. The applications are programmed with a client-server-modeled structure — the user provides a service ("client") through a third-party-hosting off-site server. For example, web-mail, online shopping, online banking, or online auctions. Website applications. You need an ideal platform and the necessary coding skills. One such perfect application for developing web application is Silverlight.
Silverlight is a Microsoft product; this software is an ideal platform for creating Web Applications. This software is a powerful tool for designing immersive, engaging Web and mobile user experience. Silverlight is a free .NET powered and compatible plug-in that offers new interactivity levels across webworks and various browsers, devices, and operating systems. For all supported platforms and web browsers, Microsoft has made the Silverlight browser complement available freely. This software provides you an IIS Smooth Streaming, which allows you to offer high-quality streams that smooth playback on any device. This software includes a PivotViewer; this makes interacting with large quantities of information on the Web in a robust, insightful, and fun manner easier. By viewing thousands of similar objects simultaneously. This software provides the fastest and most efficient zooming technology Deep Zoom which offers high image quality and frame rate. All these features make this software very useful and a must-have.
Features of Silverlight
- Beneficial- This software is an excellent platform for developing a web application. This software provides many tools and features that help you in the process.
- Free- Silverlight is a free .NET powered and compatible plug-in that offers new interactivity levels across webworks and various browsers, devices, and operating systems.
- IIS Smooth Streaming- This software provides you an IIS Smooth Streaming, which allows you to offer high-quality streams that smooth playback on any device.
- PivotViewer- This software includes a PivotViewer; this makes interacting with large quantities of information on the Web in a robust, insightful, and fun manner easier.
How to download Silverlight on windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Silverlight folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now, open the Silverlight folder and double click on the Silverlight file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Silverlight; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software is an excellent platform for web application development.
- This software provides ISS Smooth Streaming.
- This software provides PivotViewer.
- This software is a browser-only solution.
App Name: Silverlight (64-bit)
OS: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64
Latest Update: 2021-02-07
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
User Rating: 3.7
Category: Browsers and Plugins