Nero Burning Rom
Version: rom202022.0.00700 Filesize: 175.45MB
- Open Source
- In English
Nero Burning ROM or more commonly known as Nero, is developed by Nero AG and is a part of the Nero Multimedia Suite. It isn't only available with the suite but can also be bought separately. The primary purpose of the software is authoring optical discs. It is used for copying and burning optical discs such as DVDs, CDs, and Blu-rays. The software also supports the printing of labels on the CDs with Labelflash and LightScribe's help and can be used to convert sound files of a format into some other format of your choice. Nero Burning ROM is only available for Microsoft Windows, even though a Linux version was also made available between 2005 to 2012, it was later discontinued. Nero also supports making encrypted discs with SecurDisc 4.0, which comes with 256-bit encryption capability.
The software's name Nero Burning ROM is a pun in itself. Nero comes from the name of Roman Emperor Nero. It is said he had been fiddling while the entire Rome got burnt to the ground. And in German, Rome is written as Rom and thus the name Nero Burning ROM. The logo of the software shows Colosseum burning, which is an anachronism as Colosseum wasn't built as the time of King Nero. The parent company of the software charges you for the full version of PC software, but it provides the Android apps for free.
Extracting from CDs
If you want to save an Audio CD and its songs as individual files on your smartphone, MP3 player, or your PC, you have to convert the format of the songs to your preferred one and save them. Nero's latest version is capable of all such things, it can convert files of MP3 PRO, MP3 format to AAC, and FLAC format to APE, and it includes not only the songs but also their titles and other details.
The Nero Burning ROM is said to the best in its category and a specialist in what it does. If you want your memory to always be there with you as a DVD, CD, or Blu-ray Disc, Nero makes it possible. The software can burn images in the ISO format or burning Video Disc structures or any other disc image to a new media. Audio CDs burned with Nero makes their sound even better; it enhances the audio quality with the help of filters and other automatic adjustments.
Coping a CD
If you want to share your movies and your favorite songs with your friends on CDs, you have come to the right place. Nero is capable of copying any disc DVD, CD, or Blu-ray Disc. It can create exact copies that have the same rich sound quality as the original ones. Audio CDs can be copied instantly with all the details intact.
Protection of burned data
Nero Burning ROM comes with SecurDisc 4.0, which provides best in class protection to your essential data. The feature offers standard 256-bit encryption, password protection and digital signature so that no one other than you can touch your crucial data. The discs burned with Nero stand for readability and durability and come with adjustable data redundancy so that even a scratched disc can be read smoothly.
How to download on PC (Windows)
- 1. Click on the download button given on the top right corner of the screen.
- 2. When you click the button, the installer starts downloading and after it is fully downloaded click on it to run the setup.
- 3. After the setup starts, you will be asked to specify the path for the installation files. After that, you have to wait patiently till the wizard installs the software on your PC.
- 4. When the software is fully downloaded and you run it for the first, the software asks for a product activation key (you can purchase it from the official site), or you can use the software with a free 14day trial version.
- 5. Now you're ready to burn some multimedia.
- Converts other format audio to MP3
- Fast and efficient burning speed
- Comes with 256-bit encrypted password protection
- A limited number of burns in the trial version