Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package (64-bit)
- In English
Microsoft Visual C++ (MSVC) is a debugger and compiler by Microsoft Corporation and works with C++/C programming language. The software is proprietary-based, and it was a standalone program originally, it became integrated into Microsoft Visual Studio. The software is available in both a freeware mode and trail mode. T also comes equipped with tools for debugging and developing C++, especially for .NET, DirectX, and Windows API. The software is written for x86-64, IA, and ARM platforms and is available in many languages, including Italian, Japanese, Turkish, English, Chinese, etc.
There are also many applications and even games that require a Visual C++ redistributable package to get installed and for running in a target device. The MSVC comes with libraries and other keywords etc., that are needed to run the software successfully. The software can also be installed independently of the application, making it usable for several applications at once. This software is a type of Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and was first released in February 1993.
- The software is available for free as a redistributable package, and it also comes with a debugger and compiler, which is developed for C++/CLI, C++, and C programming languages.
- The software supports C/C++ programming language, which means you can create almost an infinite number of programs with it; the software allows its users to easily create any program they want. It comes with an inbuilt debugger and compiles, which can be sued to run the code to check the programming's mistakes and results.
- The software comes with a lot of documentation and user support online that can help anyone achieve their goals; the user can easily use it to get a grip on the programming language and its powerful capabilities.
How to download Microsoft Visual C++ for your PC?
- 1. To download Microsoft Visual C++ click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the webpage. Once the Microsoft Visual C++ setup download is completed, click on the file to start the installation. Now the software is ready to get installed.
- 2. You will be shown a welcome note click on Next to go to the next window of the software. Click on I Agree when you are asked for the End User's License Agreement or EULA to continue with the installation. Otherwise, the process will be aborted.
- 3. Now enter the location where you wish to save the installation files, or click on Continue with the default location. Now the final installation will take place.
- 4. Click on Finish when the final installation has been completed. Now you're ready to use Microsoft Visual C++.
- A large number of resources
- Wide range coding capabilities
- Lots of documentation available
- Require Visual Studio to run
App Name: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package (64-bit)
OS: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2021-02-19
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
User Rating: 4.02
Category: Developer Tools