- Open Source
- In English
Are you someone looking for a multi-purpose Office suite that can help you with documents, sheets, and presentations? Well! Here's an application which can be a great help to you. Not only does it provide you tools for document sheets and production, but it also comes with a sketching tool, database manager, formula editor, and advanced chart and diagram creator. It provides all the premium features that an advanced editor will give you. The tool is stable and fast and features a funky and cool interface. Even if you're not an experienced user of office tools, you can use this application with ease.
Some features, such as the support for ODT documents and the ability to incorporate various plugins and extensions, make this application stand out from the crowd of numerous office suits available.
If you are someone whose job includes working with data, text, or presentations, you should try this application. It also comes in handy to students working on projects with its tools such as Draw and Math.
It is supported by Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. The LibreOffice 5.3.6 application is authored by Bluementals Solutions. The latest version of LibreOffice 5.3.6 is LibreOffice 5.3.6 2020 16.3.
- It comes with an excellent word processor called Writer. It lets you do multiple tasks such as dashing off a quick letter, producing an entire book with bibliographies, diagrams, and much more. Auto-completion, auto-formatting, and automatic spelling checking make tasks easy.
- Calc helps you with analyzing your data and using it to present your final output using charts and other analysis tools. You can enter complex formulas, add data from external databases such as SQL or Oracle and produce statistical analyses.
- The suite comes with a presentation tool, Impress, which lets you create effective multimedia presentations. You can make even more professional presentations by including stunning animation and sensational special effects.
- Another tool, Draw, lets you draw diagrams and sketches from scratch. It enables you quickly build dynamic 3D illustrations and special effects without any such prior experience.
- Apart from this, it also includes a frontend database named Base, which lets you integrate your existing database structures into the other LibreOffice tools. Math tools allow you do mathematical calculations.
How to download and install LibreOffice 5.3.6 on your PC?
- 1. click on the download button and select the location where the LibreOffice 5.3.6 file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the LibreOffice 5.3.6 application.
- It uses fewer system resources.
- Provides a wide range of features.
- It is free to download and open-source software.
- No online collaboration is available.
App Name: LibreOffice (32-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2021-02-19
Developer: The Document Foundation
User Rating: 4.02
Category: Office and Business Tools