- Open Source
- In English
Compact Disk and DVD is a format developed by Philips and Sony for Digital Optical Disk Data Storage. This format was initially designed so that only digital audio recordings could be stored and played but later modified for data storage. The '90s saw the high use of Compact Disk (CD) and Optical Vielseitig Disk (DVD). In these storage disks, some kind of data was saved. Since the advent of new storage devices, we have seen a significant decline in CDs and DVDs. If you want to store data on CD and DVD, you must burn a CD and DVD. A burn is a concurrent term for CD, DVD, or other recordable disk material to write. A laser disk with DVD and CD drives with a recording (sometimes referred to as DVD or CD burner) is to grab data. Much software helps you burn CDs and DVDs; one such software is InfraRecorder, enabling you to burn CDs and DVDs effortlessly.
InfraRecorder is a product of Christian Kindahl; this software helps you burn CDs and DVDs effortlessly. This software is a free burning solution for CD/DVD. It provides a variety of powerful features through a convenient application interface and integration with Windows Explorer. Create and archive personalized files, audio and mixed-mode projects to physical disks and discs. This software enables double layer storage of DVDs. This software helps you rewrite blank (erase) disks with four different methods. InfraRecorder has features that resemble most CD and DVD creation applications, including data creation and burning, audio disc images, the ability to work with multisession and re-writable disks, and the ability to remove WAV from disk drives as well as ISO image files. You can save Audio CD tracks using the LAME MP3 encoder with the help of this software.
Features of InfraRecorder
- Helpful- This software is beneficial, which provides you burning solution for CDs and DVDs. Using this software, you burn CDs and DVDs effortlessly.
- Audio Formats- This software allows you to save audio and data tracks to files in various formats like .wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso.
- Create Copies- This software helps you create disc copies easily on the fly using a temporary disc image.
- Download and install- This software is straightforward to download and install; it takes only a few minutes to complete the installation process.
How to download InfraRecoder on your PC/Laptop?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the InfraRecorder folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now open the InfraRecorder folder and double click on the InfraRecorder setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install InfraRecorder; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you burn CDs and DVDs effortlessly.
- This software helps to save audio in various formats.
- This software is straightforward and effortless to download and install.
- This software is no longer in use.
App Name: InfraRecorder (64-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64
Latest Update: 2021-01-04
Developer: Christian Kindahl
User Rating: 3.38
Category: CD, DVD and Blu-ray