Version: 2.0.9 Filesize: 0.2MB
- In English
Being able to understand multiple foreign languages gives you an upper hand in your business or if you are going out of your country for vacation. Knowing multiple languages can help you expand your business internationally; if you write emails and tenders in their regional language, your chances of getting success, there are high. Even while you are travelling internationally, your trip will be more comfortable and fun. You can do this all without learning a single new language. All you have to do is to download Google Translate on your PC/Laptop, and you will be able to write emails in many foreign languages, translate any foreign language into your regional language, understand any sign or text of any country in your language, and many more.
Google Translate is a free multilingual neural machine translation service developed by Google, launched in 2006 to translate text and website from one language into another. Google Translate has over 500 million total users and can translate 109 languages at various levels. This service has in-built support for real-time translation of webpages and text; it automatically understands the language of the text or webpage that has to be translated and translates it to the desired language. It supports speech translation, image translation, document translation, handwritten translation, and many more.
Features of Google Translate
- Most Trusted- This tool is one of the most popular, trusted and accurate machine language translation service developed by Google.
- Many Languages- Google Translate supports 109 languages and a total of 500+ million users and up to 200 million daily users. This service is fully integrated with the Chrome browser.
- Whole Text Translation- This service uses Google Neural Machine Translation (GNMT), which translates entire sentences at a time, rather than just piece by piece. It automatically figures out the most relevant translation, which is then rearranged to be more like a human speaking with proper grammar.
- Easy to Use- It is effortless and easy to use this tool. It automatically understands and translates a webpage; you just have to select a text to translate. It is a simple yet powerful tool.
How to download Google Translate?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the Google Translate extension.
- 2- After the download finishes, attach this extension to your Google Chrome Browser.
- 3- Now you can start using Google Translate, to translate text, images or speech.
- Easy to download and use.
- It provides more than 100 languages.
- Translates webpages automatically to local language.
- You cannot report the mistakes in the translation.
- Less popular languages tend to make more mistakes and errors.