Google Chrome (32-bit)
Version: 87.0.4280.47 Filesize: 6MB
- In English
In today’s time and age, internet surfing has seen an upward scale. Millions of people use the Internet and its services. The Internet has made our work more comfortable, and in coming years we can rely upon the Internet. To access and surf the internet, we need a browser that is fast and secure. They are many browsers available in today’s time, but the most trusted and popular web browser is Google Chrome. With the security of Google, we can rely on Chrome for secure and fast browsing over the internet.
Google Chrome is a cross-platform web browser developed by Google for Microsoft Windows in the year 2008. This browser has a simple user interface combined with sophisticated technology, which makes this browser easy to use, fast, and safe. In Google Chrome, you have one box for everything, type the web address in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages within seconds. This browser makes surfing on the internet easier with its additional features like Bookmarks, Incognito Mode, History, and many more. This browser is one of the safest browsers; it has a Firewall and protects user information and data. It’s effortless to download and install Google Chrome on your PC/Laptops.
Features of Google Chrome
- Incognito Mode- This mode prevents Google Chrome from storing your browsing activity in your local History. Although your bookmarks that you will save will be saved, your location may still be visible.
- Bookmarks- Suppose you search for the website and find the best website according to your need, then you don’t have to remember the web address of the website. You can just add the website in Bookmarks, and you can access your website with only one click.
- Restore- After working on a project or task on Google Chrome suppose you shut down your PC/Laptop or it shutdowns due to some internal or external error. You don’t need to restart your work; you can start from where you left as you can restore all the Tabs with this feature.
- History- After browsing a website if you want to reaccess the same webpage after some time, then you can go to history in Google Chrome and can reaccess the website.
- Extensions- With Google Chrome, you can easily attach any extension to it. You also get access to google forms, docs, sheets, and drive.
How to download and install Google Chrome?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2. After the download finishes, open the Google Chrome folder and extract the content from it.
- 3. Now open the Google Chrome folder and double click on the Google Chrome setup file.
- 4. Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5. It will take a few minutes to install Google Chrome, Click on the Finish button after installation.
- A simple yet powerful web browser
- Access to google forms, docs, sheets, and drive
- Data security from Google
- Fast and Secure browsing
- Provides many other features along with browsing
- When chrome runs, it uses a lot of RAM
- If you close the browser accidentally, chrome closes all the Tabs without any warning