- Open Source
- In English
Internet is a vast area, which contains lots of information and data. Internet is a system which includes globally interconnected network, using the internet we can communicate with a network and devices. To access the internet, we have to use an Internet Browser, which provides us with all the services in just one click. Millions of the people are on the internet, so you need a browser that could manage the server load effectively and provide you with smooth and fast browsing. One such powerful and efficient web browser is Firefox, that gives you fast, smooth, and secure internet browsing.
Firefox is a product of Mozilla Foundation released on September 23, 2002. This browsing software is a free open source software that means using this software is free. This software provides fast and smooth browsing experience. When you are on the internet, you data and personal information are vulnerable to many digital attacks. So your browser should be capable of blocking such activity. Firefox provides you with many security features and firewall to protect your privacy and data. This software by Mozilla offers you many additional features like extension, themes, toolbar, tracking protection and many more. All these features make this browser a must-have in your PC/Laptop.
Features of Firefox
- Faster- This web browser has a powerful browsing engine which provides you with faster search results and loads your pages quickly. This web browser offers 2x more speed.
- Lighter- This web browser takes less space in your PC/Laptop. This browser is 30% lighter than chrome.
- Smooth & Private Browsing- This software has a powerful browsing engine, and you can open many tabs and still get smooth performance. This browser also provides Private browsing as it blocks the online tracker.
- Library- This browser provides you features by which you can get all your favourite content like Pocket saves, bookmarks, browsing history, screenshots and many more.
- Extensions and Themes- This browser allows you to customise your browser by providing you with various themes and extensions. So you set and customise your web browser according to you.
How to Download Firefox on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Firefox folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Firefox folder and double click on the Firefox setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install the Firefox browser, click on the Finish button after installation.
- This browser provides faster and safe browsing over the internet.
- This browser provides various themes and extension.
- This browser is lighter than chrome.
- This browser provides a library, one place for all your favourite content.
- This software struggles little with HTML 5.
App Name: Firefox (32-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-12-08
Developer: Mozilla Organization
User Rating: 4.29
Category: Browsers and Plugins