Version: 3.27.5 Filesize: 3.46MB
- Open Source
- In English
Browsec VPN is developed by Browsec LLC, and it is one of the most popular extensions that can be used in chrome for enhancing website and online security and productivity. The software is very secure and easy to use. It comes with the latest data protection measure and encryption algorithms. The software is a good solution to bypass regional restrictions to websites and to protect one’s identity. The software enables encryption on all your incoming and outgoing networks and similar connections. The software is the best solution for bypassing several trackers and restrictions. It can work with any browser that uses the Chromium engine, including Opera, Firefox, and the same for mobile versions too. It is free and can transform your content online.
The extension can be used for many problems as long as the problem can be solved through the Chromium browser; the most common among them is the region-blocked websites that are blocked in your home region or in a region you’re traveling to. This service is very important, seeing that there are many countries which cut off or block some sites in their borders, this way you can unblock a large chunk of the internet which may not have been accessible to you before. The software masks your presence and fools the website into thinking that you are accessing from a different location or, in this case, country.
- Even though the software extension is free of cost, it is still full of features and is competitive with the other service providers of similar kinds, and provides a good service. And all of it is accessible directly from your browser.
- The data transferred from one source to another is fully encrypted and cannot be looked at by hackers and other malicious people.
- The software gives your privacy from ISP monitoring devices, malicious websites and ad trackers, data sniffers, and even government oversight.
- The application is an extension; therefore, the installation procedure is not as complex as software either and only takes a short amount of time to complete.
- The software is available for browsers that use the chromium engine. This list of browsers includes Opera and Firefox.
- The extension also comes with a Premium Pack, which gives you more locations to transfer data from and higher speed.
- The premium license is shared among all the devices that may be connected to your account.
How to download Browsec VPN for your PC?
- 1. To download Browsec VPN, click on the webpage’s download button given in the top right corner. The download will begin instantly, and once it is done, click on the downloaded file.
- 2. The installer will ask for admin permission to make changes in your System.
- 3. Click on Yes and then follow the steps to install the extension in your browser.
- 4. Once this process is complete, open your default browser, which has to be using the Chromium engine, and you can verify if your installation is a success.
- 5. Now you’re ready to use Browsec VPN.
- No registration required
- Supports several devices at the same time
- Fast data transfer speeds
- Poor customer support
- Collect user data that is not specified
- The number of countries or location available is less