Version: 9.29.1962june2010 Filesize: 572MB
- In English
Are you a programmer or software developer who makes games and programs that need to be compatible with DirectX? Are you looking for software that allows you to make such software and games? Well, then look no further as DirectX SDK is the perfect software for you to use for this task.
What is DirectX SDK?
DirectX SDK is a freeware software, meaning it is free to use and download, but the source code for DirectX SDK is not available for the user to see. DirectX SDK was designed by the company Microsoft as DirectX became ever more popular with Windows devices. DirectX SDK allows the user to make software and games easily in the C and C++ languages. DirectX SDK comes filled to the brim with a wide variety of tools and features that are designed to help the user to make games and software compatible with DirectX. DirectX SDK is simple and extremely easy to use and is designed for beginners.
DirectX SDK System Requirements
- DirectX SDK runs on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- DirectX SDK also requires the user to have the correct version of DirectX.
- At least 1 GB of free storage space is required to install and run DirectX SDK.
What is DirectX?
Microsoft DirectX is a mix of different Application Programming Interfaces that help the computer system in managing multimedia files quickly and efficiently. The first version of the DirectX software was released in the year 1995, and DirectX has been receiving regular updates since then. DirectX is extremely popular in the fields of computer programming and game development. DirectX is used both in The Windows OS and in the Xbox OS. DirectX has now become an almost integral part of the Microsoft Windows OS.
How to use DirectX SDK?
After downloading DirectX SDK, click on the DirectX SDK app icon to open the app. After downloading DirectX SDK, you need to follow the DirectX SDK setup menu to finish setting up the DirectX SDK program. DirectX SDK has a simple and easy to use user interface that you can see as soon as you open it. On the top of the DirectX SDK menu is the Direct Input, Audio, Managed, Direct 3D, and Direct Draw tabs. Below it, DirectX SDK shows you a list of executables. DirectX SDK has a debug layer where you can clear all your debugging issues. Below are the DirectX SDK message and break options tabs where you can edit these settings.
How to get DirectX SDK?
You can get DirectX SDK by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing DirectX SDK.
- 2. Download and open the DirectX SDK installer.
- 3. Read the DirectX SDK ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the DirectX SDK License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for DirectX SDK and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use DirectX SDK anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Program DirectX compatible software and games.
- Can not work with some devices.