- In English
We are highly dependent on our Computer systems for our every work. So it’s essential to enhance the performance of your application, which will ultimately help you to improve your system performance, and you can finish your work quickly. We use different applications for our other needs; these applications are written in various complex coding languages, which is not directly compatible with our system’s hardware. So we need software that brings smooth coordination between our computer applications and system hardware. One such software which is powerful and handles such task efficiently guarantee the smooth performance of the applications is DirectX 12 by Microsoft.
DirectX 12 is a collection of application programming interfaces (APIs) for handling tasks related to multimedia, especially game programming and video, on Microsoft platforms, which was released on July 29, 2015. Originally there were different APIs which began with the name “Direct”, such as Direct3D, DirectDraw, DirectMusic, DirectPlay, and many others. The term DirectX was coined for the collection of all these APIs. This software allows your games to directly work with your video and audio hardware, which gives a great gaming experience.
Features of DirectX 12
- Enhanced Gaming Experience- Multimedia accelerator is a built-in feature of your hardware, so if your game uses DirectX, it can use this feature. Also, DirectX allows games to directly work with audio and video hardware, which enhances your gaming experience.
- The CPU - GPU Divide- CPU is required for normals processing of the system, but some high-end games require the working of GPU. Because of the hardware differences, it is not possible for the CPU to directly coordinate with the CPU. The instructions from the CPU should be translated into native hardware language that GPU can understand. The Hardware Drivers do this job provides by DirectX.
- DirectX Raytracing- This feature provides realistic and exceptional graphics like reflections and shadows, as the games can stimulate how lights work in real life.
- VRS (Variable Rate Shading)- This is a new render technique that allows adjusting the shading rate for different parts of the scene, which increase the performance of the game.
How to download and install DirectX 12?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the DirectX 12 folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the DirectX 12 folder and double click on the DirectX 12 setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install DirectX 12, Click on Finish button after installation.
- Enhances your gaming experience.
- DirectX Raytracing.
- Better coordination between CPU and GPU.
- CPU load is reduced.
- The system can get heated up.
App Name: DirectX 12
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-11-25
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
User Rating: 4.02
Category: Drivers and Mobile Phones