Version: nan Filesize: 8.63MB
- In English
Looking for a chess game to hone your skills or to just play with your friends? Well, look no further than Chess Titans. Chess Titans is a free to play Chess game developed by Oberon Games. It is entirely in 3-D. It is one of the most popular chess games, even though it is a fairly old game. The game can be played in both single-player and with another player. It also allows you to change the difficulty of the game, making it playable for people of all skill levels.
- The game has conventional chess rules.
- It has two game modes.
- Single Player – In the single-player mode, the player plays against the A.I. You can set the difficulty of the A.I so that people of all skill levels can play. There are ten difficulty levels, each being more difficult than the last one.
- Multi-Player – While the game does not offer an online multiplayer mode, you can play with your friends on the same system in co-op mode, with each player taking turns on the system.
- The game also keeps a track record of the players’ progress.
- You can also set the timer for the games.
- You can also set the theme for the chessboard.
Main Features of Chess Titans
- User Interface (UI) – The game has a simple and easy to user interface (UI).
- Beginner-friendly – The game is incredibly beginner-friendly with the game letting you decide what difficulty you want to play based on your skill level. It also has a hint feature, which can be extremely helpful to newbies.
- Undo – It allows you to undo your last move, which lets you correct a silly mistake or a misclick that you may have made.
- Graphics – The game has photo-realistic graphics and it looks like you playing an actual chess game.
- Performance and speed – The game runs extremely smoothly and the performance is great
- Skins – The game offers many different chessboard skins.
- Lightweight – The game is incredibly lightweight.
How to get Chess Titans?
You can get Chess Titans by following these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start the download.
- 2. Download the installer and open it.
- 3. Read and agree to the ToS (Terms of Service).
- 4. Read and then click on agree to the License Agreement.
- 5. Select the Destination Folder and install it.
- 6. You can now open and play the game.
- Easy to use
- Very beginner-friendly
- Realistic graphics
- Fast and smooth performance
- Extremely lightweight apps
- Co-op multiplayer game mode.
- No online multiplayer game mode.