Cain & Abel
Version: 4.9.56 Filesize: 7.9MB
- In English
Lost your saved passwords? Looking for a way to get them back? Well, look no further than Cain and Abel. Cain and Abel is a free password recovery and decryption tool for Microsoft Windows. It is an extremely popular app for people who have forgotten their passwords. It recovers your passwords using a variety of methods like brute force, cryptanalysis, and dictionary cracking. But first, how exactly is a password cracking done? It is done by the program which tries out all possible combinations available. It also uses dictionary attacks or word substitution to figure out the password. It is often done to recover passwords, to gain access to a system or to gain access to certain digital evidence when ordered by a court of law.
Main Features of the Program
- Free to Use- The program is free to download and use from their website.
- Password Recovery- It allows the user to recover passwords that were saved locally within minutes.
- Network- The program allows you to protect your password by monitoring the network which can help protect your data.
- Advanced Features- It has advanced features that are not found in other programs like hash calculator, etc. This gives it an edge over others in the market.
- User Interface (UI) – The program has a streamlined and easy to use User Interface (UI). Even complete beginners can use this program easily.
- Speed- The password-recovery speed of this program is unmatched.
How to use Cain and Abel?
Once the program has been installed, open it. After opening the program click on cracker and start the password recovery process.
How to get the Program?
You can get it by clicking on the download button here.
Steps to follow-
- 1. Click on the download button to start downloading the installer
- 2. Save the installer and then open it.
- 3. Read the ToS (Terms of Service) properly and click on I have read the ToS.
- 4. Read and then click on agree to the License Agreement.
- 5. Click on confirm and finish the set-up process.
- 6. It will now ask you to download a second software, click on yes.
- 7. Once this is done, you can click on the program and open it.
- Free of cost
- Easy to use User Interface (UI)
- Extremely Fast Performance
- No need to download the Rainbow Tables
- Does not work on Windows 7 or higher
- Does not work on UEFI based computers