- Open Source
- In English
If you work in an office or you run a business, you know how important it is to upload and share files. To increase productivity and transparency in your work, you need to share documents and digital files as quickly as possible with data security. You need a secure network that makes a peer-to-peer connection to share your files; this makes your data sharing safe and fast. To solve all your worries, you can download Ares 2.0 on your PC/Laptop. Ares is a BitTorrent and chat program that helps its users to share digital files like videos, music, documents, pdf, etc.
Ares is an open-source, peer-to-peer file-sharing application that uses its own decentralised supernode/leaf network. This helps you to share your file as fast as possible. You can also create your file sharing chat rooms, where you can chat as well as share your files. Ares comes with an inbuilt audio and video viewer. This application sometimes can be the only P2P client that works on a local network. The data that you will be sharing is protected by a firewall, which provides a sense of safety while sending or receiving data.
Features of Ares 2.0
- Fast Multicore Download- As a member of the virtual community, this application can find more sources and download files from many users at once without any delay. As you do so your download speed increases remarkably.
- No configuration Required-This tool is used to share documents, videos, music, etc. This tool works behind firewalls and requires zero configuration.
- Powerful library organiser- In the library sections, your shared files are organised into categories. You can also sort files by category, type, and can share your settings easily.
- Filesharing Chat Rooms- With the help of this tool, you can host your chat rooms or can join another chat room, where you can chat as well as share your data.
How to download and install Ares 2.0 in Windows?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select a location where you want the file to download.
- 2. After the download finishes, open the Ares 2.0 folder and extract the content from it.
- 3. Now open the Ares folder and double click on the Ares setup file.
- 4. Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5. It will take a few minutes to install Ares, Click on the Finish button after installation.
- Easy to download and install.
- A simple user interface makes it easier to operate.
- Can create chat rooms.
- A firewall protects your data sharing.
- Not free to use P2P.
App Name: Ares
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-11-23
Developer: Ares Team
User Rating: 4.2
Category: File Transfer and Networking